2010년 12월 14일 화요일

God, please open their eyes...

A really experienced Reeves breeder who I got to know lately once told me that it's better to inject on the front as of semi-aquatic turtles.
From a couple of days ago, I followed his advice.
I successfully inject an antibiotic on them in the front side for the serious eye disease.

But last night, while I was trying to drive injector a needle on the front of my babies, I couldn't.
It was strange, I was able to do it very well a couple of days ago.
Their thick folded skin inside front paws was too flexible and rough for needle to pierce quickly.
I gave up on injecting on the front sides at this moment.
I came back on back side as usual.
Woo~ their muscle really tightened up that I had even difficulty on back side.
This baby started opening one of his eyes little bit but has yet to eat.

He rolled his fronts inside the shell so deep and it made the front freshes much thicker.
So, this time I decided not to inject him on the front.

He must've been aware of the injection.
He didn't seem to like it.
Maybe that's why he folded his tails to different side where injection usually happened.

댓글 없음: